Information for Schools
We will understand your needs and deliver support packages that meet these needs, regularly reviewing with you the service and demonstrating the outcomes that add value to your school. The work we do with a variety of schools in the Diocese gives us a unique understanding of the support needs of learners and educators in the primary, secondary education system. From this experience we have gained insight into the needs of schools that:
- Enables our service to appreciate and value the mission of your school.
- Directs us to delivering key support services in Counselling, Social Work, group work and family support.
- Ensures quality and consistency in service delivery.
- Enables a faster response to issues and concerns to support our partners when they need us most.
- Evaluates and shares the learning from our services and assists us to update practice and procedures and improve the efficiency of services.
We will stand by you, your staff and your pupils. We extend this commitment to families and carers. We back up our commitment to all our schools with a written Service Level Agreement that guarantees delivery of our service throughout the life of the contract.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Georgina directly on 0161 817 2276
If you do not already have Caritas working within your school then you can contact the Service Manager, Georgina Jones, to discuss this further on 0161 817 2276 or 07508 594602 .
For sessional work the cost is £45.00 per hour. For details about costs for an annual Service Level Agreement please call the Service Manager, Georgina Jones on 0161 817 2276 or email email@example.com