Be a Fundraiser
Fundraising with Caritas means you can help us to provide a much-needed response to individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness, poverty, loneliness and marginalisation. You can do absolutely anything at all, providing it is safe and follows the current government guidelines.
- Organise a sponsored walk, hike, run or cycle
- Ask for donations to celebrate a special birthday or anniversary
- Hold a 24 hour game-a-thon or online quiz
- Shave all your hair off or sit in a bath tub of beans
- Skip/Hop/Jump every day for a month
- Make something in return for a donation
Set up a JustGiving platform to collect sponsorship money quickly and safely. It means your supporters will be able to Gift Aid their donations, which is worth 25% more for us, at no extra cost to them or you.
If you post on social media, remember to tag us @CaritasSalford and we will be happy to like, share and comment to celebrate your efforts.
Get advice and support on how to fundraise for, individually or with your parish or school by contacting Rachel Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org